Consistent Care Services (CCS) is a social purpose corporation providing Care Coordination Programs aimed at improving the quality of life of those we serve. Our mission is to serve and advocate for our patients with compassion by coordinating medical, social, and community resources to improve quality of life through personalized and innovative outreach. If you are looking for autonomy and the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of healthcare integration, Consistent Care Services is looking for you!
Consistent Care Services (CCS) is a social purpose corporation providing Care Coordination Programs aimed at improving the quality of life of those we serve. This position requires a great deal of collaboration with local hospitals, medical clinics, behavioral health (including substance abuse treatment facilities), and other community organizations to coordinate the care of patients with complex medical needs. This position will be based out of Kennewick, WA.
Examples of Work Performed:
Responsible for performing care management for patients with complex medical and social needs by assessing, developing, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating care plans designed to optimize patient health across the care continuum. Performs duties over the telephone and in person at variable locations, to meet the patient “where they are” such as patient homes, clinics, hospital rooms etc. This is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of some of the most vulnerable in our community. A passion for helping others and creative out-of-the-box problem solving skills are strongly encouraged.
- Conducts assessments to identify individual needs and develops a specific care plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment.
- Facilitates patient access to services appropriate to their health needs.
- Assesses behavioral health needs including mental health and substance use disorder challenges and coordinates services as needed.
- Makes home visits to patients place of residence or other facility when needed for patient assessment or education.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of care management plan and modifies as necessary.
- Interfaces with hospital and clinic medical directors and other community partners on the development of care management treatment plans; partnering with government agencies, EMS, hospitals and other organizations.
- Works closely with a community health worker to address social determinants of health including; transportation, housing, and food security.
- Applicants with home health experience, case management experience, and/or are certified case managers are strongly encouraged to apply.
Monday-Friday day shift with flexible morning start time, no nights, no weekends and no major holidays required. Competitive salary, 3 weeks paid vacation, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays per year. Flexible collaborative atmosphere. If you’re looking for autonomy and the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of healthcare integration this is the position for you.
Job-Type: Full Time
- 2 years Nursing Experience
- Electronic medical record and computer experience
- Valid WA driver's license
- Car insurance
- 2 years Nursing Experience
Required License or Certification Registered Nurse (RN)
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree, case management experience, and home health experience
Consistent Care Services is seeking an experience I.T. professional who will be tasked with assisting in HiTrust certification. This position will be out of Spokane, WA.
- Project Management
- Hardware Management
- Manage I.T. needs across five (5) remote locations
- Implement Privacy and Security Policies
- 15% Travel within the state of Washington
Required Qualifications & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent experience required; MS or Security certificates a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technical security domains; minimum of two years in a technical security leadership position at the Security Architect level.
- Healthcare HIPPA knowledge.
- HiTrust experience.
- Understanding of information security Governance and Policy/Standard development and Information Security compliance frameworks, including HIPAA, HiTrust and principles.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across project teams.
- Must be versed in explaining technical solutions to non-technical teams and senior management.
Preferred Qualifications and & Experience
- Technical security experience in health care, research or similar highly regulated discipline.
- Experience with privacy programs in medical or life science research or higher education.
Consistent Care Services is a social purpose corporation (SPC) that exists in several counties across WA State. CCS contracts with both health plans and hospitals to provide Case Management and Care Coordination aimed at reducing unnecessary use of healthcare resources. We use a model of outreach in the communities we serve and focus on addressing social determinants of health. Our model is based on interventions that are evidence based and we have a proven track record of reducing inappropriate use while addressing challenging issues like substance abuse and homelessness. The CCS is devoted to hiring individuals with the same values and passion.
We focus on community outreach to individuals in order to improve access to healthcare, address social issues and provide support. Do you have what it takes to partner with us in changing the lives of the people in your community? This position will be out of Walla Walla, WA.
- Assesses Behavioral Health needs (Mental Health and Substance Abuse) and coordinates services as needed.
- Works directly with patients and their families to address social barriers to health.
- Ensures member access to services appropriate to their health needs
- Conducts assessments to identify individual needs and creates a specific plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to meet identified needs.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of the care management plan and modifies as necessary.
- Interfaces with Medical Directors and other community partners on the development of care management treatment plans.
- Makes home visits to patients at place of residence or other facility (ie. homeless shelter, Assisted Living, Jail).
- Arranges for or provides transportation to provider visits.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Must have own transportation and be willing to transport clients in your own vehicle (mileage reimbursed).
- Evidence of a clean background check
- Interest in working with clients who pay have mental illness and/or substance abuse (experience is a plus).
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bilingual preferred, but not necessary
- Awareness of community resources and experience coordinating service is a plus
Community Health Workers are encouraged to apply
This is a very flexible position with a lot of autonomy that requires a person with a passion for helping people and finding new ways to improve patient's health while working in an innovative environment.
Salary: Negotiable. $14.00-$16.00 per hour starting pay.